A beautiful personalised print reading 'It takes a big heart to shape little minds', the perfect thank you teacher gift.
Designed and printed by Ellie Ellie in Sussex (UK) our prints feature an original design reading 'it takes a big heart to shape little minds' along with your choice of personalised name(s) and special message.
A wonderful end of term gift to show that special teacher who goes above and beyond how much you care. A present they would be proud to have in their office as a daily reminder of what a good job they do everyday.
These also make wonderful gifts for nursery staff, child minders, key workers and teaching assistants!
Available in either an A5 or A4 print.
This artwork is unframed.
260gsm hammer white card.
Comes in a biodegradable cello bag and recycled greyboard.
A5 - 148 × 210 millimeters
A4 - 21.0 x 29.7cm
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail