Remind an everyday hero how amazing they are with our 'not all heroes wear capes' greeting card.
Designed and printed by Ellie Ellie in Sussex (UK), our greeting cards feature an original pen and ink illustration card, reading ''not all heroes wear capes'.
A thoughtful card perfect for everyday heroes such as doctors, nurses and all NHS staff, Royal Mail post men and women and all other delivery drivers, refuse collectors, supermarket workers and teachers and nursery staff - a beautiful sentiment they would be proud to have on their mantelpiece to remind them everyday how awesome they are during this challenging time.
Blank inside for your own message.
Comes with a white envelope.
300gsm uncoated card
114 MM X 162MM
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail