This unique lucky sixpence necklace is personalised a little differently.
Simply select a year that’s special to your loved one (birthday, anniversary, wedding day…) and we’ll create the necklace with a coin minted in that year.
Designed and handcrafted by Ellie Ellie in Sussex(UK), our personalised necklaces feature your choice of sixpence dated from 1928-1967 on a silver pendant. Perfect for celebrating a special year close to your heart, from a loved one's birth year to a special moment in history, the possibilities are endless. They also make great new home, anniversary and even birthday gifts for a stylishly unique twist on a classic idea. Traditionally given as tokens of luck they can even be given as wedding or new job gifts to add a touch of fortune to any occasion.
Coins may vary in monarchs and dates from the photograph, however all coins are carefully selected and we only use coins that are in good condition. Available in coin dates from 1928 to 1967. If you don't mind what year you will receive, select 'surprise me' and leave it up to us to pick!
Choose from an 18" silver plated or sterling silver necklace.
You can even add a special engraving to the back of the necklace, from a significant date to a meaningful message.
Is it a gift?
We've got the perfect finishing touch, our Ellie Ellie Navy Giftbag is the ideal way to make sure your gift is extra special.
Genuine vintage sixpence coin in a rhodium plated pendant base.
Choice of necklace platings.
Pendant measuring 2.2cm round.
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail