A beautiful Mum remembrance keepsake heart necklace to always keep Mum close to your heart.
Always remember those lost loved ones with our heart keepsake necklace, designed as a special remembrance gift to support anyone who is going through a bereavement.
Our jewellery cards features an original artwork reading 'Mums hold hands for a short while, but they hold our hearts forever' along with a beautiful sterling silver heart necklace - a wonderful way of remembering mum.
A thoughtful memorial gift to let someone know you are thinking of them during a tough time, whether that be through a bereavement or special occasions like Mother's Day, Father's Day, their birthday or Christmas.
Designed and hand stamped in house, therefore please note there maybe tiny inconsistencies in the foil print, but we think this adds to their charm.
Is it a gift? We've got the perfect finishing touch, our Ellie Ellie gift box is the ideal way to make sure your gift is extra special.
300 gsm cotton card
Necklace 18 inches.
Heart Pendant 10mm
Presentation card 80 x 80mm
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail