There ain't no hood like motherhood! Our T-Shirt celebrates your mum with this sassy slogan, a daily reminder of how tough she is.
Designed and printed in house our T-shirts feature an original illustration reading 'Ain't no hood like motherhood' a perfect daily motivator to show how amazing she truly is.
Our T-Shirts make a wonderful gift for mum, whether that be on her birthday. a Mother's Day gift, or 'just because of' gift, a T-Shirt she would be proud to do the morning school run in.
Available in pink, navy, black, grey or white.
Our Tshirts are made from cotton with a tapered neckline and a relaxed unisex fit.
Is it a gift? We've got the perfect finishing touch, our Ellie Ellie giftbag is the ideal way to make sure your gift is extra special.
50% cotton, 50% polyester
Machine wash 30. Do not bleach.
Tumble dry low heat.
Do not dry clean
Recommended sizes for women: S - UK 8-10, M - UK 12-14, L - UK 16-18, XL - UK 20
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail