Perfect for any professional Nanny our 'I am not retired, I am a professional Nanny' tote bag is a wonderful gift for grandmother.
Our tote bag features an original illustration Reading 'I am not retired, I am a professional Nanny' - A great accessory to any outfit to show off how proud she is of being a Nanny.
Big enough to hold all her essentials and small enough to be packed away easily, our tote bag is a funny sentiment to show your Nanny how much she means to you.
A wonderful gift for Nanny whether that be on Mother's Day, her birthday or a 'just because' gift.
Choose from 3 designs; Grandma, Granny or Nanny
available in either natural white black print, or black with a white print.
Is it a gift? We've got the perfect finishing touches, our gift cards feature hand illustrated prints to celebrate your occasion (includes an envelope) and our gift bags are the ideal way to make sure your gift is extra special.
Please note: we are not able to offer a card writing service at this time and our gift bags come flat ready for you to pack at home.
Sponge clean only
Height: 42cm, Width: 39cm, Depth: 13cm
Handle length 58cm
Capacity 19 litres
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail