Give your costume the 'Me-ow factor' this Halloween in our cat face Halloween jumper dress, a stylish alternative to the traditional Halloween costume.
Featuring a spooky Halloween cat face on the front and a cute little fluffy tail on the back!
Team it with tights and a pair of cat ears for the ultimate fashionable cat costume.
Made from a cotton blend our sweatshirts have a soft feel with a fleecy lining and feature a ribbed neckline and cuffs designed for a relaxed 'boyfriend' fit - perfect for relaxing at home.
If you are unsure which size to get please see our size guide, but we always recommend going a size smaller for a more fitted look.
Design also available on sweatshirts, t-shirts, children's sweatshirts and baby rompers.
Designed and printed by Ellie Ellie in Sussex.
Colours available: Black jumper dress with a white design and black with copper.
Available in sizes: S, M, L, XL (please see our size guide)
80% cotton 20% polyester.
Wash at 40 degrees, do not tumble dry, iron on the reverse.
Model is 5'9 and a size 8. She is wearing a size S.
Please refer to our size guide for more information
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail