Our stylish personalised watch box is ideal for grandads with an impressive watch collection, a great way to celebrate the watch lover in your life
Designed and printed by Ellie Ellie in Sussex (UK), our personalised watch box features a stylish design with your choice of name and birth year to join the dapper grandad club. The elegant and timeless design make it easy to store and lovingly display your favourite watches whilst your choice of name and birth year allow you to truly personalise it with something special. A great storage solution as well as being a great gift for your ever active style icon.
Personalise with your grandads name and date of birth. Choose from a 6 or 12 compartment box.
Choose to add crushed velvet pillows to keep your watches extra safe, each compartment will come with its own pillow.
Natural pale wood.
6 Compartment: 22.6 cm wide x 16.9 cm deep x 6.7 cm high
12 Compartment: 31.7 cm wide x 27.1 cm deep x 7.2 cm high
Please note - this listing is for the box only. Watches are not included.
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail