These clever button cover cufflinks are an unusual and stylish alternative to cufflinks and give a timeless touch of class to any shirt.
They are the perfect gift for special occasions such as weddings, anniversaries, and birthdays - or even as a treat to yourself. They are an unusual alternative and make a unique gift for dads, brothers, sons, grooms, best men and more.
These personalised cufflinks are great for younger or casual guys as they transform the look of any standard shirt cuff button, and don't require a dress shirt to be worn. They simply clip onto a button, instantly giving the smart look of conventional cufflinks.
Presented in a quality cufflink box, each item is engraved with a choice of fonts; ‘Times’ for a classic look or ‘Courier’ for a clean and contemporary look.
Available in classic silver and contemporary gunmetal colour with a 'snap shut' fastening.
Why not add a special cufflink box? Our chrome cufflink box add-on will keep your cufflinks safe and sound in style, and with the option to engrave a special message on the top of the box it will make the perfect finishing touch for a special gift. Your cufflinks will be sent in an Ellie Ellie cufflink box, with the chrome box packed separately to ensure they both arrive safe and sound in the post.
Is it a gift? We've got the perfect finishing touches, our gift cards feature hand illustrated prints to celebrate your occasion (includes an envelope) and our gift bags are the ideal way to make sure your gift is extra special.
Please note: we are not able to offer a card writing service at this time and our gift bags come flat ready for you to pack at home.
Button covers: mixed metals.
15mm diameter x 4mm depth.
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail