A sentimental gift for grandad, our hip flasks are a lovely reminder of that special moment when he became a grandad.
Our hip flasks feature a sentimental design reading your choice of name (grandad, grandpa, pa, etc) and then your personalised date or year of when he became a grandad.
A wonderful gift for grandpa this Father's day, our hip flasks are also popular new grandad presents, gifts for his birthday, Christmas or to celebrate the arrival of a new baby.
Our hip flask are also popular as pregnancy announcements, personalised with grandad and the year of the expected arrival, a unique way to let him know he is going to be a grandad.
You can even add a special engraving to the back of the hip flask, ideal for a special message or date.
Is it a gift? We've got the perfect finishing touches, our gift cards feature hand illustrated prints to celebrate your occasion (includes an envelope) and our gift bags are the ideal way to make sure your gift is extra special.
Please note: we are not able to offer a card writing service at this time and our gift bags come flat ready for you to pack at home.
H11 x W9 x D2 cm.
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail