Do you know a dad outnumbered by girls? Our 'Outnumbered By Girls' Coaster is ideal for any dad who is surrounded by women!
Designed and printed by Ellie Ellie in Sussex (UK) our coaster features a witty badge design reading outnumbered by girls'. A wonderful coaster for any dad who is outnumbered by both big and little women in the family.
Gift our lovely coaster to your dad, as a daily reminder of his family of girls!
The perfect gift for the dad of girls, whether that be for Father's Day, for his birthday or just to let him know he is awesome.
Is it a gift? We've got the perfect finishing touches, our Ellie Ellie gift cards feature hand illustrated prints to celebrate your occasion (includes an envelope) and our Ellie Ellie gift boxes are the ideal way to make sure your gift is extra special.
*Please note, we are not able to offer a card writing service at this time and our gift bags come flat ready for you to pack at home.
Small Gift bags - fit coaster only
Large gift bags - fit coaster and mug
High gloss hardboard coaster
9 x 9 cm
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail