Do you have a step dad, or perhaps someone who is just like a dad to you? Our wallet card is the perfect gift
Show the man in your life who is just like a dad to you, how much you care for him this Father's Day with our wallet cards featuring an original pen and ink artwork reading 'you're just like a dad to me'.
A thoughtful and sentimental gift for any bonus dad, our stylish wallet keepsakes are made from aluminium with a brush gold effect and have been designed to fit into any wallet so he can carry the special message wherever he goes.
A perfect gift for stepdads, uncles or perhaps the next door neighbour who taught you how to put up your first picture or help build a shed. - bonus dads come in all shapes and sizes.
Add a special message to the back of your card? We are delighted to also offer the additional service of adding a personalisation to the back of your card, perfect for a special message, name or date.Is it a gift? We've got the perfect finishing touches, our gift cards feature hand illustrated prints to celebrate your occasion (includes an envelope) and our gift bags are the ideal way to make sure your gift is extra special.
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail