A sentimental magnet reading 'great dads get promoted to grandpa', a wonderful gift for grandpa to show him how great he is.
Our magnets are made from a white aluminium and feature an original illustration reading 'great dads get promoted to grandpa' A beautiful sentiment to show your dad how special he is to you and what a great job he has done bringing you up.
A thoughtful gift for grandpa that has been designed specifically to remind him daily of how special he is. An ideal gift whether that be for Father's Day, his birthday or a 'just because' gift letting him know how much you love him.
Our magnets are also a perfect way to announce a pregnancy to your dad, letting him know he is going to be promoted to a grandpa!
Choose from grandad or grandpa.
Is it a gift? We've got the perfect finishing touches, our gift cards feature hand illustrated prints to celebrate your occasion (includes an envelope) and our gift bags are the ideal way to make sure your gift is extra special.
Please note: we are not able to offer a card writing service at this time and our gift bags come flat ready for you to pack at home.
Aluminium card with a magnet back.
8.5 x 5.4cm
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail