Get the family into the Christmas spirit with our advent calendar packed with 24 fun festive activities suitable for all the family.
This listing comes with an A4 .JPEG Colour file ready for you to save and print at home - no physical product will be sent out to you.
Activities include: Make Christmas cards, write a letter to Father Christmas, have a Christmas disco, wear Christmas fancy dress at dinner, play Christmas charades, make paper snowflakes for the window, go Christmas list spotting, donate a care package to a homeless shelter, make reindeer food, make thank you cards ready to use after Christmas.
Please note that refunds are not available for this item as it is a digital item.
Please note this design is for personal use only - anyone found selling or using the artwork for commercial use will be prosecuted.
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail