Our farthing wallet cards are the perfect gift for someone special, a wonderful way to bring them luck wherever they go.
Our personalised lucky farthing keepsake card features your choice of farthing dated from 1920-1956 along with your choice of personalised name and special message.
Ideal for celebrating a special milestone birthday such as a 70th or 80th. If you don't mind what coin we use you can select 'surprise me'.
A wonderful and thoughtful gift of a coin from your year of birth, a gift that can be treasured forever. Our keepsake cards have also been designed specifically to fit into a wallet, so they can keep it close wherever they are.
Coins may vary in monarchs and dates from the photograph, however all coins are carefully selected and we only use coins that are in good condition. Choose surprise me and let us choose if you don't have a preference.
Please note, this listing is for the card only, the wallet is not included.
All coins are carefully selected and we only use coins that are in good condition, however please be aware that these are real coins that have previously been in circulation!
Is it a gift? We've got the perfect finishing touches, our gift cards feature hand illustrated prints to celebrate your occasion (includes an envelope) and our gift bags are the ideal way to make sure your gift is extra special.
Please note: we are not able to offer a card writing service at this time and our gift bags come flat ready for you to pack at home.
Laser engraved wood
Real farthing coin
7.5 x 4.7cm
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail