Our delightful and handcrafted Personalised Gin Jar would make the perfect gift for a gin lover this summer!
Introducing our personalised gin jar, the perfect blend of style and functionality. Our handcrafted and elegant glass jar is designed to elevate your beverage serving experience. Whether you're hosting a gathering, enjoying a refreshing drink on a sunny day, or looking for a unique gift, this jar is sure to impress.
Customise our jar with your name / nickname, this way everyone knows it’s yours! Our personalised gin jar makes a thoughtful gift option for birthdays, weddings, or any occasion that calls for a personal touch.
The spacious glass jar provides ample room for your favourite gin! Its classic design and customisable feature make it a standout piece on any table top or drink station.
Crafted with high-quality glass, this jar exudes elegance and durability. Its sturdy construction ensures long-lasting use, allowing you to enjoy your favourite gin in style for years to come.
The personalised gin jar is a versatile addition to your drinkware collection. Its wide opening and easy-pour spout make serving a breeze, while the lid helps keep your drinks fresh and prevents spills.
Add a touch of uniqueness to your gatherings and create lasting memories with every sip. Cheers to a delightful and refreshing experience!
This jar can be personalised with name / nickname (For example: Josie). Reading 'Josie's gin'.
Is it a gift? We've got the perfect finishing touches; our Ellie Ellie gift cards feature hand illustrated prints to celebrate your occasion (includes an envelope) and our Ellie Ellie gift boxes are the ideal way to make sure your gift is extra special. Please note our gift bags come flat. *Please note, we are not able to offer a card writing service at this time.
Glass jam jars with a tin lid. The glass marking is a thermal marking, therefore permanent and lasting, exquisite finish.
16oz capacity, approximately 12cm high.
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail