A beautiful necklace handcrafted from real 1944 sixpences, the perfect 80th birthday gift for her - a wonderful way to remember their birth year
Traditionally given as a symbol of good luck, the humble and stylish sixpence makes a beautiful milestone gift to celebrate her 80th birthday, with the coin displaying her year of birth.
The perfect 80th birthday gift for her showing an original coin minted in her year of birth 1944.
If you are after a different date, head over to our other listing and take your pick for our collection of sixpences, farthings, halfpenny and three pence jewellery and accessories.
All coins are carefully selected and we only use coins that are in good condition, however please be aware that these are real coins that have previously been in circulation!
Designed and handmade by Ellie Ellie in Sussex.
Add an engraving?
We are delighted to also offer an engraving service so you can add a personal message to the back of your sixpence necklace, perfect for a date or the recipients name.
Why not add a birthstone to your necklace? Our birthstone charms make the perfect finishing touch to your necklace, available in your choice of 12 different crystal colours to match your recipient's birthstone or their favourite colour.
Is it a gift?
We've got the perfect finishing touches, our gift cards feature hand illustrated prints to celebrate your occasion (includes an envelope) and our gift bags are the ideal way to make sure your gift is extra special.
Please note: we are not able to offer a card writing service at this time and our gift bags come flat ready for you to pack at home.
Genuine vintage sixpence coin on a rhodium plated pendant base.
Pendant measuring 2.2cm diameter
18" chain in choice of plating
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail