Go back to the 1990's with this personalised birth year tshirt, inspired by the iconic film Trainspotting.
An original design by Ellie Ellie, our personalised birth year tshirt featured the text 'Limited Edition' along with your choice of personalised birth year in a bright orange print.
The perfect tshirt to celebrate a milestone birthday for anyone who remembers the cult classic Trainspotting in the mid 1990's. Ideal for someone celebrating their 40th of 50th birthday.
The perfect combination of comfy and cozy our Tshirts are made from a cotton blend and have a soft feel and feature a ribbed neckline and short sleeves for a relaxed fit. Perfect for pairing with your favourite denim or sweats.
Available in 4 colours: White, navy, grey and black.
Is it a gift? We've got the perfect finishing touches; our Ellie Ellie gift cards feature hand illustrated prints to celebrate your occasion (includes an envelope) and our Ellie Ellie gift boxes are the ideal way to make sure your gift is extra special. Please note our gift bags come flat. *Please note, we are not able to offer a card writing service at this time
100% cotton (Grey T-Shirt is 90% cotton, 10% polyester).
Machine wash 30. Do not bleach. Not recommended for Tumble Drying. Low iron on reverse. Do not dry clean
Please refer to our size guide to measurements to make sure you order the correct size.
Available in sizes Small, Medium, Large and Extra Large.
Our model Aaron is 5ft11" and wears a medium Tshirt.
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail