Does your dad tell the best / worst jokes? Our 'caution fluent in dad jokes' sweatshirt is ideal for any dad who is a wannabie comedian!
Designed by Ellie Ellie in Sussex (UK) our sweatshirts features a design inspired by the icon caution explicit lyrics logo, reading 'caution fluent in dad jokes'. The perfect sweatshirt for any dad who needs a public warning to let everyone know about hi bad jokes!
The perfect gift for dad, whether that be for Father's Day, for his birthday or just to let him know he is awesome.
Made from a cotton blend with a soft feel fleecy lining are sweatshirts are perfect for keeping cosy and feature a ribbed neckline and cuffs designed for a relaxed fit.
Available in 6 colours: Black, navy, vanilla, grey, denim blue and forest green
Is it a gift? We've got the perfect finishing touches, our Ellie Ellie gift cards feature hand illustrated prints to celebrate your occasion (includes an envelope) and our Ellie Ellie gift boxes are the ideal way to make sure your gift is extra special. *Please note, we are not able to offer a card writing service at this time and our gift bags come flat ready for you to pack at home.
Please refer to our size guide for measurements to make sure you order the correct size.
Available in sizes: small, medium, large and extra large.
Our model Aaron is 5ft11" and wears a medium sweatshirt.
Grey sweathirt is 80% cotton, 20% polyester
Other colours 100% cotton.
Machine wash 30. Do not bleach. Not recommended for Tumble Drying. Low iron on reverse. Do not dry clean.
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail