A timeless pair of coin cufflinks made from real pennies, the perfect milestone birthday gift for him, a wonderful way to remember their birth year.
An iconic gift perfect for celebrating a milestone birthday, celebrate in style with our unique pair of penny cufflinks featuring a penny coin minted in their year of birth.
Each pair encases one coin showing the heads side (displaying the date) and one coin showing the tails side beautifully made into a pair of cufflinks, a timeless design to be treasured for years to come.
Coins available in a variety of years between 1979 -2004, meaning they are perfect for the following milestone birthdays: 16th, 18th, 21st, 30th and 40th birthdays. If you don't mind what coin we use you can select 'surprise me'.
Presented in an Ellie Ellie cufflink box.
Add an engraving?
We are delighted to also offer an engraving service so you can add a personal message to the back of your penny cufflinks, perfect for a date or the recipient's initials.
Is it a gift?
We've got the perfect finishing touch, our Ellie Ellie Giftbag is the ideal way to make sure your gift is extra special.
Rhodium plated cufflink base with a swivel base fitting.
Vintage penny coins.
2.1cm x 2.1cm.
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail