Our beautifully elegant sterling silver crystal birthstone necklace lets you celebrate your favourite person's birthday in style, give them something they will cherish forever.
Our elegant pendants feature your choice of a beautiful birthstone crystal on a sterling silver chain. Perfect for marking a milestone birthday or anniversary and a great gift for that special person in your life.
Choose from 12 different crystal colours that match the recipient's birthstone. Each necklace comes with its very own jewellery envelope to keep it safe when not being worn.
Is it a gift?
We’ve got the perfect finishing touch, our Ellie Ellie Giftbag is the ideal way to make sure your gift is extra special.
Sterling silver pendant and chain with a round coloured crystal.
January - Siam
February - Amethyst
March - Aquamarine
April - Crystal
May - Emerald
June - Light Amethyst
July - Ruby
August - Peridot
September - Sapphire
October - Rose
November - Topaz
December - Blue Zircon
Pendant: 6mm diameter.
Chain: 18" sterling silver chain
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail