A beautiful gold plated necklace with a natural citrine stone, bringing the wearer qualities of vision, prosperity and joy.
Made from sterling silver with gold plating our beautiful citrine gemstone heart necklace is a timeless piece of jewellery that has been designed to bring the wearer the healing qualities of vision, prosperity and joy.
Our gemstone necklaces make a wonderful gift for her, whether it be for her birthday, Mother's Day, Valentines Day or Christmas. They also make a thoughtful 'just because' gift to let someone know you are thinking of them during a tough time.
Citrine is also the birthstone for November so our necklaces make wonderful gifts for anyone born during this month.
Each necklace come in an Ellie Ellie jewellery box.
Also available in silver.
Is it a gift? We've got the perfect finishing touches; our Ellie Ellie gift cards feature hand illustrated prints to celebrate your occasion (includes an envelope) and our Ellie Ellie gift boxes are the ideal way to make sure your gift is extra special. Please note our gift bags come flat.
Wish to play with the length of your necklaces, add our extenders at checkout, in gold plating or sterling silver for a layering style. Measures 13.5cm length with 4 loops.
Pendant: Natural citrine gemstone with either sterling silver or gold plated setting.
Chain: Sterling Silver or gold plated.
Necklace Card: birchwood card
Pendant: 10mm width
Chain: 18 inches
Wooden card: 8cm x 8cm
To help you find a great fit, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below.
If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to give our Customer Service Team a call on 07897 314235.
We’re always happy to help!
Tip: Click on any of the thumbnails below to enlarge!
1. CHEST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your chest
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline at the smallest part of your tummy
3. ARM LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your arm (keeping it straight) to your wrist
4. BODY LENGTH: Measure from the top of your shoulder, down your body to your waist
1. Chest: Measure under your baby's arms, across the fullest part of their chest
2. Length: Measure from the top of your baby's shoulder to underneath their nappy
1. NECK: Measure around the part of the neck where a pet collar would naturally sit
2. CHEST: Measure around the widest part of your pets chest just behind their front legs
3. LENGTH: Measure from the area a pet collar would naturally sit, along your pets back towards the tail