Together we create. Together we grow.
Fancy a career with an exciting, young and ambitious company? Here at Ellie Ellie Ltd we are always on the lookout for passionate, hardworking and creative individuals to join our team.
Our employees are passionate about Ellie Ellie Ltd, their role and their contribution to the overall success of the company. Employees are motivated to drive their own development and create their own career path. We are fast paced, flexible to react and excited about what the future holds.
What we can offer you
- Working with a young, exciting, ambitious and award-winning company with big plans for the future
- Progression, as a young company we are expanding at a rapid rate and will reward and promote individuals who go above and beyond their role
- A beautiful converted soap factory office in Hove
- Personal Pension (from May 2017)
- 50% staff discount
- 20% friends and family discount
- Quarterly Staff shop (a chance to get samples, seconds and EOL products at heavily discounted prices)
- Annual Christmas Party
- Annual Birthday Party
- 28 days paid Annual Leave + Your Birthday
- Prosecco Targets
- Monthly Celebrations (Pumpkin Carving, Bake Off's, Secret Santa)
If you think you have what it takes to join our team, please send an email with your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Creative Team Coordinator (Permanent full time)
See the full job description for Creative Coordinator
- Photographer (Permanent full time)
See the full job description for Photographer
- We also offer fantastic work placements, internships and work experience, so if you would be interested in coming to join us, please do get in touch.